What does it look like to work with All Outdoors?
All team members including interns need to be hardworking and have a great attitude while being responsible for following directions. Maintenance services will be performed at high-end residential and commercial properties in a professional manner to meet our high standards of quality. The applicant will need to be punctual, dependable and have good listening skills along with the ability to execute game plans.
Looking for a Fall or Summer Season Videography Intern
wanting to shorten your tenure to 5-6 weeks it would be 30 hours a week= max number of hours of 180 over the season.
- The ideal candidate would be someone with an understanding of fundamental camera and video equipment operation
- Technical skill in post-production editing
- A team player willing to operate by our core values of friendliness, self starter, and lifelong learning.
- Passionate about media production
- No knowledge of the landscape industry is needed but can be a great asset.
- This position will work closely with the landscape teams for filming and understanding the industry. Will be supervised by, and report directly to, the Marketing Manager to assist with all aspects of the video production process.
- The intern will be given our corporate mission and vision documents to better understand our core values and overall direction for their work
- Film various training projects for employees and marketing videos
- Post-production editing for long and short form content
- Be a part of brand ideation meetings on Wednesday mornings
- Contribute to the creative environment
- Pay: $16.00- $20/hour depending on experience
- 15-20 hours a week OR if you are wanting to shorten your tenure to 5-6 weeks it would be 30 hours a week
- No equipment provided.
- Flexible schedule within Monday to Friday (No Weekends required)
- Small business environment that allows for anyone’s ideas to be brought to the table.
Please email Lauren, the Marketing Manager with inquiries and sample work.